Style for miles and miles.
The small SUV has been thoughtfully designed with a spacious cabin to help you do it all, and style to make sure you look good doing it.
Safety in style.
Standard Chevy Safety Assist includes Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Following Distance Indicator and IntelliBeam®High Beam Assist.2
With the standard Chevrolet Infotainment System,3 you’re never far from the connections you’re used to.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay®4 and Wireless Android Auto™5 Compatibility
- Available Alexa Built-In6
- Available WI-FI®7 Hotspot
Have fun out there.
- EPA Estimated 26 MPG City/31MPG Highway8
- Turbocharged 1.5L Engine
- Available Switchable All-Wheel Drive
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Dealer sets final price.
** EPA-estimated 26 MPG city/31 highway with 1.5L engine (FWD).
1. With rear seats folded flat. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
3. Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
4. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, iPhone, Siri and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. To use Android Auto on your car display, you’ll need an Android phone running Android 6 or higher, an active data plan, and the Android Auto app. Google, Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC.
6. Functionality is subject to limitations and varies by vehicle, infotainment system and location. Select service plan required. Certain Alexa Skills require account linking to use. Amazon, Alexa and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. Visit onstar.com for additional details.
7. Service varies with conditions and location. Requires active service and paid AT&T data plan. Visit onstar.com for details and limitations.
8. EPA-estimated MPG city/highway 26/31 (FWD), 25/30 (AWD).